Wraparound Milwaukee is a unique system of care for children with serious emotional, behavioral, and mental health needs and their families.
It utilizes a WRAPAROUND philosophy and approach which focus on strength-based, individualized care. Combined with a unique organizational structure, Wraparound Milwaukee delivers a comprehensive and flexible array of services to youth and their families.
- To serve each youth and family with respect and dignity acknowledging their strengths, needs and preferences.
- To partner with the agencies that work with families to create a coordinated, holistic plan for a better life.
- To support youth and their families to remain safely in their homes and communities.
- To provide quality care that is culturally responsive to the diverse needs of the families we serve.
- To provide leadership in creating lasting resources to promote the health and well being of families in their communities.